Attract good fortune with your home entrance
1. Always keep clean.
Entrance is the face of your house/home. This is very important to keep your entrance always clean.
2. Put all the stuff away from it , such as shoes, umbrella, sport goods, a baby carriage, except for decoration.
3. It is best to live in a house where the entrance can get a lot of sun,or light. If your entrance is located in North, or there is no window near your entrance, it is good to turn on a light in the entrance.
Also great to decorate feng shui crystals near the entrance.
4. Decorate live flowers if you can take care of them everyday.
5. Place scent such as aroma oil or scent bottle.
Clean, light, and beautiful smell are three important feng shui tips for your entrance to attract great fortune every day.
6. Place a plant. ( but not cactus or shaky plants. )
Plants have power to clean the air and can fix qi energy.
You can also see the energy level of the area seeing the plant's condition. If the plants are easy to get damage or die fast, good to play positive music around the area.
7. Place a mirror.
Best place to place a mirror in an entrance is the place in the left side of the entrance facing entrance from inside.
Also if there is a stairs in front of your entrance, good to place a mirror next to the entrance door.
* Mirror should not be placed in front of the entrance door, especially if there is a window on the door.
* Mirror should not be placed in front of any window near the entrance.
8. Decorate paintings like the word S line in a wall near the entrance.
Great to display one large painting near the entrance or four small size paintings putting with the word S line on a wall.
The type of painting is, painting like a window.
So best to have scenery or flowers paintings.
9. Place a rug mat which is made of cotton or silk.
What to avoid to place near your entrance ?
* Family photos
* Dry flowers
* Stuffed animals
* Dogs image statue or stuffed animals ( But Chinese temple lions called Foo dogs are good to display in the entrance )
Feng shui creature items which are good to display in your entrance
* A pair of Foo dogs ( temple lions )
* Three legs money frog
* Dragon ( good to display it in the right side when going inside from outside .)
* Tiger ( good to display it in the left side when going inside from outside )
Lucky colors for your entrance based on the direction
North - Baby Pink , Ivory,
Northeast - White, small white flowers design
East - Blue, light blue
Southeast - Yellow green, orange
South - Yellow green
Southwest - Light Beige, yellow, green jade color
West - Yellow, passion pink
Northwest - Beige, creamy white,
Jade Chinese Dragon
Chinese fortune Jade Jewelry
Chinese Wall Art
Asian fortune Vases
Mystic incense burners
Gods Of Wealth Feng shui flying stars
Feng Shui Feng Shui for Career Feng Shui for Health
Feng Shui for Love Feng Shui for Protection Feng Shui for Success
Feng Shui for Wealth
Feng Shui for Family
Feng Shui Crystal
Laughing Buddha Quan Yin Feng shui Links
customer ratings Japanese feng shui tips Red Jade Carvings Bronze Statues/Sculptures Red resin statues/ figurines Tea Sets Cloisonne Feng shui coins Asian Dolls Chinese Wood Boxes Chinese mirrors Chopsticks Gemstone World globes Horse Sculptures New Arrivals Bracelets Pendants / Necklaces Earrings Bangles
I received the beautiful brass dragons,
bronze dragon incense burner and Kuan Yin.
They are absolutely beautiful. I paid almost
double for a smaller brass dragon from a
different company that looks almost childish
next to yours.
It is very obvious the quality of this artwork
is far superior and the energy in my house feels
like it has lifted. The small dragon you included
as a gift is much nicer than I expected,
thank you very much! I will enjoy these for many years, many thanks.
I look forward to ordering my Christmas presents from you.
Dabbie.L , CT
read more testimonials
Our Top 10 seller items - 2017
1. Brass Carved Happy Buddha sitting on Turtle dragon
2. Mystic happiness Green Jade Dragon & Phoenix Puzzle Ball 4 inch
3. Bronze Chinese dragon statue medium size - success & protection
4. Feng Shui Bronze 3 Legged Frog sitting on Money 3"long
5. Small Brass Happy Buddha statue 2 inch
6. Bronze Dragon Holding the Pearl of Wisdom
7. Lucky charm - Black Obsidian sailing ship design Pendant
8. Brass Chinese Wealth God Tsai Shen Yeh 9 inch
9. Wealth luck Bronze Money Tree with money frog
10. Lucky Jade carving Horse design
We are specializing in finest quality good luck Feng Shui items, Chinese figurines, Asian decor,Asian Vases, Asian paints, Laughing Buddha, Quan Yin Statues, Feng Shui Turtle Dragons, Feng Shui Crystals, Feng Shui Coins, Feng Shui 3 legs money frogs, Feng Shui Foo Dogs, Chinese Wise Men Statues, Animal zodiac items, Feng Shui Globes, made of Jade, Bronze, Precious gemstones (Tiger Eyes, Rose Quartz) ,Cloisonne, Mammoth Ivory for Success, Wealth ,Career, Love, Health, Protection, Long life and family.
Most of our asian decor are hand crafted and finished by Chinese and Asian artists.
Each item is unique, no two will be exactly alike. Therefore you will not find another item exactly like yours in somebody else's collection.
When you receive your item it will be slightly different than the item in the photograph in the catalog.
This is due to individual styles from one artist to the next, or differences in pigments used from one day to the next in the shop that made the item.
Our bronze items are made in the old way - the lost wax method - and they are all "antique looking" .
All our products are cleansed of negative energy and empowered with positive Sheng Ch'i.
Thank you for visiting !
Feng shui store - Chinese figurine - Asian decor
Have a Question about our products or our policy ?
Feng shui decorating - for art paintings
How to decorate art paintings in feng shui.
What kind of paintings bring you happiness ?
copyright © 2004 - 2018 mercurytreasures.com All rights reserved